Are you aware of how your family finances might change under the new Trudeau government?
The Liberal party campaigned on key measures that will likely effect you.
Some of the changes include:
- Middle Class Tax Cuts (as much as $670/year)
- Tax Increases for High Earners (more than $200,000/year)
- A New Canada Child Benefit (replacing Universal Child Care Benefit)
- Age requirement for Old Age Security would not gradually increase
- Graduates would not have to repay Student Loans until they earned at least $25,000 a year
There are many other proposed financial changes on the horizon.
Read Employment E-News – January 2016 – A New Beginning!